- help your charity or company to manage digital projects, bringing years of project management experience to bear
- create a clear plan for the projects we work on, but build in the need to adapt and be flexible
Examples of our work
James has been managing digital projects for more than twenty years. He has used traditional waterfall/Prince 2 approaches, but has a preference for contemporary agile approaches wherever possible.
The Bookings Review (Implementation phase)
This project for the Field Studies Council has involved:
- The rollout to 20 centres plus FSC's Head Office of the Cinolla bookings management system
- The migration of critical data beween FSC's legacy and current systems
- The creation of central data hub, pulling data from legacy and current systems, with reporting provided by Power BI
- Integration between the Cinolla booking management system and the FSC's website
We have created an amazing core team for the project, who have become key members of staff for FSC.
Prior to this major project, James led a series of major digital projects for FSC, including two system rollouts.