We're careful to focus first on making things better for people – we don’t start with the technology, that comes later.
- talk to the people who will feel the impact of a digital project right from the start to understand their needs before we starting making things
- make the simplest possible version of a digital thing and share it with people as early in the process as we can
- amend anything we make based on what people say about it or how we see them using it
- like to talk and share throughout a project, not just lock ourselves away and make things in isolation
- actively share knowledge and expertise - so once a project is finished, you have everything you need to work with the stuff we've helped you make
The Intentional Technology Newsletter...
... will help you use technology with focus and enjoyment.