We're careful to think about the impact of our work on the wider environment and society – we don’t make digital stuff in a vacuum
- actively seek to do work that has a wider social benefit
- try to think about and understand the situations in which the things we make will be used
- try to ensure the lowest environmental footprint for our work, by:
- designing the things we make, down to the level of individual web pages, to be as lightweight as possible, thereby reducing their energy use
- having the simplest possible kit we can, and using it for as long as we can
- using bike or train in preference to car wherever possible
- using video conferencing whenever it's appropriate
The Intentional Technology Newsletter...
... will help you use technology with focus and enjoyment.